Georgetown Area Car Club © 2014-2019 All Rights Reserved
Georgetown Texas Area Car Club
PO BOX 2082 Georgetown, TX 78627
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Classica
Bill & Cathy Cody
2017 F-series AWD-R (All wheel drive and the R denotes 550HP Supercharged) Jaguar
1969 Datsun Roadster 1600 Fairlady
- After researching and looking for several months I found her near the Portland, OR area.
- I had her inspected by a Certified Mechanic. No bondo found, mechanically sound, very minor rust and Matching #s.
- Set-up the Auto Transport Co and flew out to make the final test drive and inspection. What I found was a Diamond in the Rough... that needed TLC.
- The Datsun Roadster was original ordered as a Red car and repainted once. Buffed out the repainted Red and decided to allow the minor imperfections to show, as I wanted to stay as true to the car design.
- It came with the original stainless steel molding so I removed the dents and had it polished and included re-chroming the trim.
- I redid the entire interior but kept the '69 original interior door panel's as they were classic to the car.
- Eventually it will need a new starter down the road.
- To give it a little bling I added wired spoke hubcaps to the original wheel rims.
Presenting Our Member Foreign Cars
Click on each button to see the pictures in a new window.