Georgetown Area Car Club © 2014-2018 All Rights Reserved
Georgetown Texas Area Car Club
PO BOX 2082 Georgetown, TX 78627
Friday Night Fever, Burnet, Texas.
- Cecil Atkission Motors and The Lake Area Rods & Classics host a show & shine on the first Friday of every month at 5:00 pm.
- Location: Cecil Motors -- 2601 South Water Street, Burnet, Texas.
- Join the show for Food, Fun, Music and Cars & Hot Rods.
- Got to Lake Area Rods & Classics for more information.
Cars and Coffee Cruise-In, Austin, Texas.
- The city of Austin will partner with John Eagle European to host Cars and Coffee on the second Sunday of every month from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at COTA.
- Since this Cruise-In is an informal, come-and-go, there will be no assigned parking, for now. So please just enjoy a relaxed experience with your fellow automotive enthusiasts. This monthly event will be open to Classic, Vintage, Antique and Exotic automotive enthusiasts.
- Go to Cars and Coffee for more information.
Pistons on the Square, Georgetown, Texas.
- A gathering of antique, classic, muscle and late model cars and motorcycles on the third Saturday of every month
- 8am to 10am.
- Go to Facebook page for more information.
Round Rock Car Show, Round Rock, Texas.
The Round Rock Police Officers Association and the City of Round Rock are proud to sponsor the Round Rock Car Show every third Sunday of the Month from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Centennial Plaza 301 W. Bagdad in Round Rock.
Coffee n' Cars Killeen, Killeen, Texas.
Last Sunday of the Month from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Location: "The Coffee Beanery" parking lot in the Domain Clear Creek Plaza, 2408 S Clear Creek Road. (across from the Hemingway Medical Center).
Cars & Coffee is a gathering of auto enthusiasts where hundreds of proud drivers will congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee.
Go to Facebook Page for more information.